Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yup, time to blog again ...

Yup - it's been months, but what they hey, it's time to get back on the bandwagon again.  Here's a few pictures from our recent trip to DC ... it was a pretty awesome trip, and one of the highlights was getting me on the airplane!  Nope, don't love to fly, but I did okay, which kind of opens up a whole world of traveling for me to do :-)


 So nice to have a TV to watch while we fly :-)
 Layover time in New York - never been there before, and I guess I still really haven't!

 A great picture of Bob at Shaun's football game!
 Drinking wine and watching football with the lovely Annie in his lap.
 Arlington Cemetery.
 One of several morning lattes made by our gracious hostess Pam :-)
 A little morning porch sitting time for me and Annie.
 Matthew being a silly kid in one of the many museums we visited!
 Yup, I really was there!

No comments:

Post a Comment