Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer 2010 ...

Summer 2010 ... we've been looking forward to it for a while, and now it's here.  Now, realize that our life is not what I'd call, well, exciting.  We like to hang out at home, although we do love a trip to a bookstore (even if it is 30 minutes away).  We like to get out and skate or bowl or miniature golf, too.    But, we also have responsibilities at home in the form of chores that need to be taken care of.  We try not to let that get in the way of our fun, but these things do need to be done.   That all being said, I decided to make a list this summer of things to do - for those days when we know we'd like to do something, we just don't know what.  I modeled mine after this one one from http://asoftplace.net/2010/06/hello-summer/  

Here's our version ...


And, here's a few things we have done from the list ...
And, a couple of things not on the list ...


While the summer got off to a bit of a rocky start, I think we're starting to settle into a routine that includes the normal day to day routine stuff as well as some pretty cool fun stuff!  I even bought myself some skates yesterday so the boy and I can go hurt ourselves together!


No comments:

Post a Comment